We Specialize in Healthy Moms and Babies
Gentle "no cracking" Chiropractic for the mother during pregnancy, as well as just before and after giving birth, promotes optimum healing essential to honoring the many changes going on inside the mother's spine.
Network Spinal Analysis and Cranial Sacral are our primary non-force techniques dedicated to helping mom create the most easeful pregnancy possible and continued healing following birth.
Give your baby the best possible chance to have a healthy life. Dr. Bjorn is specially trained to check your child's spine for areas of trauma following birth.
Dr. Bjorn has not only helped me heal my spine, he's also helped me through pregnancy and postpartum. My little 5-day-old son was seen, and has grown into a happy, healthy and confident baby. I attribute many of his milestones and smiles to the health of his spine. ~Sara D.
Benefits of Pre- and Post-Natal Care:
- Relief from sciatica and low back pain
- Relief of neck and mid-back pain
- Increased ease in hips and pelvis
- Emotional release and support for mother during hormonal changes
- Shorter labor times
- Less incidence of postpartum depression
- Reduced risk of preeclampsia
- Guidance for at home spinal care during pregnancy
- Improved breastmilk production
- Increased nerve flow for mom and baby